Apply e-Pan Card instantly Online : You can apply e-pan card instantly and get pan card with in 24 hours to 48 hours from official website. recently government of india released for easy way to get apply pan card from online. its like urgent pan card through online. Generally, we are all very much aware of the fact that for various official government related work, we used to focus it on important documents to carry.
For instance, we used to carry aadhar card as one of the essential document to carry for all the work in recent days. At the same time, it is also mainly useful as an identity card.
So, wherever you go, you can make it possible of carrying Aadhar card as your identity proof at anytime. On the other side, PAN card is considered to be one of the essential documents where you need to focus on it.
Apply e-Pan Card Instantly in 24 hours
For your information, thus the Indian Income Tax Department has introduced the e-PAN card to the Indian citizens. It is mainly considered to be the instant allotment of PAN when it comes to the first time taxpayers. This thing has been mainly done after increasing over the number of people when it comes to applying for the PAN cards. One should keep it in mind. this process can be allowed only to the candidates that who all are newly going to apply but not for who have all already done. Pan Card Apply Instantly is a easy way to all who know about internet.
According to the sources, thus the e-PAN is mainly issued to the individual taxpayers. For your information, thus the facility is highly available at free of cost. Also, it is mainly available for the limited period of time. If you are looking for e-PAN, then it will be mainly issued when it comes to first come serve basis.
For more details, you can also visit the official web portal of the department. Hope it will also be useful when it comes to applying for the e-PAN card instantly without making any further difficulties.
Who are eligible to apply for e-PAN?
For your information, one should keep it in mind that while applying for an e-PAN card, it is essential for you to fulfill all the respective eligibility criteria. Let’s have a look at below stuff that what are all the things required to matching the criteria. Make sure to follow the below stuff as per the instruction.
- It is important for you to be an individual taxpayer
- You should have an Aadhar card
- Your aadhar card must be having with correct and updated details
- You shouldn’t be a PAN card holder already
- It is essential for you to be an Indian resident
- Make sure to link your active phone number with aadhar
These are the main things that you need to follow before going to apply for e-PAN. Once the eligibility criteria are matched, then it will be easy for the user to proceed further without making any difficulties. So, people who all are seeking for the PAN card to apply for it, then make sure to follow all the above-mentioned stuff without any missing it. If you are looking for more details, you can also visit the official web portal of the department without making any hassles.
For your information, thus the facility of e-PAN is highly applicable to the resident individuals. One should know that the facility is not mainly applicable for the trusts, companies, HUF and firms. If you are looking for avail this facility for future purpose, then you must be aware of having the aadhar card which is issued by the UIDAI. Also, thus the mobile number is mainly linked to the aadhar number. The thing is you will get OTP to your registered number when it comes to applying for it.
While applying for it, thus the e-PAN will be mainly generated with the help of data which is available like Aadhar like Name, Date of birth, Address and Mobile number. Before going to applying for it, it is essential for you to recheck all the given details are correct or not. Once the checking process is done, you can check all the given details. On the other side, it is always considered to be the essential thing to check all the aadhar card details before going to apply when it comes to e-PAN. Make sure to keep it in mind that the foreign nationals are not eligible to avail the facility.
How to Apply for e-PAN Card Instant in 2 days
Before going to apply for it, it is essential for you to focus on important steps. Hope the given steps will be helpful for all the seekers. Moreover, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps without missing it. Hope the given steps will be helpful for all the seekers when it comes to applying it for e-PAN at anytime. So, people who all are seeking for a long time, they can follow the below steps without any miss. Let’ follow the below steps without any miss.
- First of all, you need to visit the Income Tax India website and need to search for the option “Apply Instant e-PAN”.
- Once it is available, all you need to click the option “Apply Instant e-PAN” and wait for few seconds.
- Now, you will be redirected to the page where you can find all the respective guidelines when it comes to the application of e-PAN. Make sure to check out all the guidelines and then you can proceed further to click on the Next button.
- It is essential for you to provide all the respective details which are given in the Aadhar card and then proceed further to check out the acknowledgment box and then click on submit.
- After all the respective details are entered, then the further process of e-PAN application will be initiated. When it comes to complete the application, you must sign on the respective blank paper and then scan it.
- Next, the attachment of scanned copy is done, and then the electronic application is completed. Now, you will receive the 15 digit acknowledgment number over email ID or phone number which is mentioned on your application. If the e-PAN is allotted, then you will get an alert by email or SMS.
- When it comes to checking the status of an e-PAN application, you can follow the respective page and click on the option, check application status.
i hope you understand everything and you will get Apply e-Pan Card Instantly through online.